careers with talooma
Pursuing a career at Talooma provides both great opportunities to grow as well as learn. The 3 different departments at Talooma, Design, Development and Online Marketing, each contribute towards website creation and Online Marketing. Clients receive the best advice and expertise possible from each specialty within Talooma providing them with great insight and knowledge. Although Talooma is divided into different departments, we are inspired by one another’s ideas and great thinking. It is for this reason that we brainstorm together, fusing the best of what we have to offer.
Talooma staff have all been hired for their particular skills, but more importantly for their great attitudes and hard work ethics. Our departments are made up of talented people with “the sky is the limit” attitudes. Through working as a team, we are able to combine our creativity to produce quality ideas and work for all our clients. This close knit relationship has created a family bond between all staff members. It’s because of this that we are able to work so well together, sharing ideas, thoughts and many laughs.
If you think that you have the right qualities to join this diverse and talented team, send your CV to email@example.com
Digital Account Executive - Basic plus Commission
Talooma are looking for a positive, dynamic account executive with a flair for excellent customer service to join the business, as soon as possible.
We are looking for a professional client relationship person, ideally with previous experience in an agency, with a passion for digital marketing and the impact that it can make for our clients. The purpose of this position is to develop and maintain relationships with a number of existing clients.
The right candidate would have a flair for numbers and analytics and digital strategy including website design development and the marketing thereof. Please do not apply if you do not have this experience.
- Website design
- Website development
- Internet marketing
- Web and email hosting
- All allocated incoming sales to be handled by account executive, this includes all e-mail, telephone, fax or face to face requests. This may be for new business or existing clients.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships through regular contact (meetings, email and phone)
- Work with operational team to ensure campaigns are implemented and up and running in a timely manner
- Stay on top of the performance of each campaign and optimise where necessary
- Ensuring that client needs and requirements are understood, interpreted and communicated accurately and that their expectations are managed at all times
- Identify opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling existing clients
- Continuously stay up to date with market trends
- Ensure high standard of customer service at all times.
- Always ensure client accounts are up to date ensuring monthly recons are done, reports are sent out and accounts are paid up.
- Ensure quality control measures, quality of work and any set timelines or KPIs are maintained.
Solid client relationship experience and exposure and experience in the digital marketing environment.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Manage and meet sales targets, within set deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Strong client liaison skills both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional mannerism in meetings
- Strong presentation skills
- Good organisational skills
- Efficient time management
- Excellent computer literacy
- Understanding financial aspects of the business
- Understand web and the digital sphere
- Strong strategic thinking
- Diploma or degree
- Extensive knowledge in marketing and digital media
- Project management and costing
- Knowledge of the market and trends
- Understand accounting procedures
- Understand social media trends
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Positive can do attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Honest and reliable person
- Works well under pressure
If you are interested in this position and think that you will be able to add the X element to our team then we would love to meet you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org